Oh, I miss him already! So fun to see you all last weekend. Ryan and I talk about it all the time and how special the weekend was. Love you guys, Betty
Hey Chris!! I love the pic of the Teeth!!! He must be feeling a little better! Anyways.....about Sunday, we are at the airport right now on our way to Colorado for Jesse Permanns wedding. He will get back late Sunday night! So Jer and I were wondering if we can take a rain check soon!! That would be really fun! Love ya lots and hopefully we can see you soon!
4 comments:
Oh, those little happy eyes!
He is so cute!
What a great smile, and with teeth now too! Love it
Oh, I miss him already! So fun to see you all last weekend. Ryan and I talk about it all the time and how special the weekend was. Love you guys, Betty
Hey Chris!! I love the pic of the Teeth!!! He must be feeling a little better! Anyways.....about Sunday, we are at the airport right now on our way to Colorado for Jesse Permanns wedding. He will get back late Sunday night! So Jer and I were wondering if we can take a rain check soon!! That would be really fun! Love ya lots and hopefully we can see you soon!
Post a Comment