Since Isaiah's Papa Bob isn't close by to give Isaiah horsie rides, Dan is showing Isaiah how to take a ride. This is something Dan's dad used to do with him when he was little.
That was soooooo cute!! My grandpa R. use to so something a lot like that with us grand kids, and iI use to love it!! I love his laugh, and Jaxon watched it too and said the same thing!
You need a little work on your technique, but you warmed my heart when I watched this. It's killing me being so far away from the little guy. Love, Dad/Papa
3 comments:
Dad's gonna love seeing this... when he wakes up from his Sun afternoon nap, I'lll show him!
That was soooooo cute!! My grandpa R. use to so something a lot like that with us grand kids, and iI use to love it!! I love his laugh, and Jaxon watched it too and said the same thing!
You need a little work on your technique, but you warmed my heart when I watched this. It's killing me being so far away from the little guy. Love, Dad/Papa
Post a Comment