And our growing little family
I would say it's pink! :-) Congrats! So excited for you guys!!
Oh my gosh!!! That is so exciting!!! Man, when I asked you the other day you might have been!! Congrats! We are really happy for you guys!
Wow Christine! Congratulations!
Congratulations!
Congratulations! How exciting! ;)
Yeah! Congratulations and I hope you get some rest!
I guess the cat is out of the bag...and we don't have to keep it a secret anymore. Yeah!
Congrats!
Oh fun! I'm so happy for you!Maybe this baby will come in PINK this time.......but two little boys close in age is pretty grest too. I guess it's a win-win situation, pink or blue!Congratulations!
um... yeah! congratulations!! how exciting!
Congratulations!!!
What What What....so excited for you!!! Congrats!! When are you due?? Yah!!
So excited for you guys! Congrats!
So happy for you guys!! Congratulations, big brother Isaiah!
Whoo Hoo!!! What an exciting blessing! We are so happy for you guys!
Awesome news! I hope these two siblings will be great friends!
Yeah!!! Congrats you guys, that is so exciting!
SO EXCITING!! You know how its done...have all the babies really close!! (like i did)....
Wow, congratulations Chris!!!!
So super excited! lets think pink for this one!! How are you feeling??
Post a Comment
21 comments:
I would say it's pink! :-) Congrats! So excited for you guys!!
Oh my gosh!!! That is so exciting!!! Man, when I asked you the other day you might have been!! Congrats! We are really happy for you guys!
Wow Christine! Congratulations!
Congratulations!
Congratulations! How exciting! ;)
Yeah! Congratulations and I hope you get some rest!
I guess the cat is out of the bag...and we don't have to keep it a secret anymore. Yeah!
Congrats!
Oh fun! I'm so happy for you!
Maybe this baby will come in PINK this time....
...but two little boys close in age is pretty grest too. I guess it's a win-win situation, pink or blue!
Congratulations!
um... yeah! congratulations!! how exciting!
Congratulations!!!
What What What....so excited for you!!! Congrats!! When are you due?? Yah!!
So excited for you guys! Congrats!
So happy for you guys!! Congratulations, big brother Isaiah!
Whoo Hoo!!! What an exciting blessing! We are so happy for you guys!
Awesome news! I hope these two siblings will be great friends!
Yeah!!! Congrats you guys, that is so exciting!
SO EXCITING!! You know how its done...have all the babies really close!! (like i did)....
Wow, congratulations Chris!!!!
So super excited! lets think pink for this one!! How are you feeling??
Post a Comment