ba
Voting
Thursday, June 26, 2008
Meeting my family
The day I was born I got to spend lots of time with my mommy and daddy and I got to meet all of my aunts, uncles and grandparents.
Grandpa and Grandma came up to meet me when I was only a few hours old. I didn't cry at all when they were there visiting.
Auntie Jane was sooooooo excited to see me! She couldn't stop smiling at me :)
Uncle Steve came up to see me and brought me my first DQ ice cream cake. It even said "Happy Birthday Isaiah!" I think Uncle Steve really likes me :)
THEN, my Aunt Betty surprised everyone and drove up from Minneapolis to meet me!! Isn't she cool!!
Auntie Jodi and Aunt Liz came to see me too! They sure thought I was special!

Aunt Julie arrived from Colorado and came straight to the hospital to meet me. She stayed a long time and held me the whole time she was there.
My great-aunt Kathy came to see me too! She was so happy to meet me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Hi Isaiah, Mommy and Daddy,
I am so jealous of the rest of your family. I wish you had cooperated and come a week earlier while Papa and I were there! But we are so looking forward to being there for your baptism. We love you so much already and can't wait to meet you in person.
Love, Nanny
It is SOOO special that so many of your family members could be there! Wonderful!
Oh, what fabulous pictures! All those wonderful friends and relatives to love Isaiah!
Christine, you look so wonderful. I can't wait to see Isaiah myself!
Showed Great-Grandma and Great-Granddad the blog, and they were so thrilled to see and read all about Isaiah William.
Love you guys,
Nanny
Thank you for sending this outstanding blog. You made me feel very much part of this wonderful occasion. Love, Jerry (AKA Ryan's PopPop)
Post a Comment