Shelly A. stopped by too! That was so much fun. I even tried to stop her when she was leaving by throwing my hands up in the air.
ba
Voting
Thursday, June 26, 2008
Isaiah's Visitors
It was so fun to have some friends stop by to see us while we were staying in the hospital. Thanks to everyone who visited. It makes the whole experience so fun and memorable!
Here are my "Tuesday Morning Girls!" Meghan and Susanne were so thoughtful to visit mommy on Tuesday morning and bring up an ice blended latte, plus brought a cute giraffe and balloon for Isaiah
Andrea and Jaxon Knick were so excited to meet and hold Isaiah. They have been waiting to meet him for a long time!
Mommy's good friend and college roommate, Karessa Arbuckle, was able to stop by after working her night shift at the hospital. It was great to have a visitor so early in the morning since we were all awake.
Shelly A. stopped by too! That was so much fun. I even tried to stop her when she was leaving by throwing my hands up in the air.
Shelly A. stopped by too! That was so much fun. I even tried to stop her when she was leaving by throwing my hands up in the air.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am so glad I showered and got ready that day!! I am also so honored to be one of this little man's first visitors! What a sweet baby and what a precious family! You guys rock!!
Post a Comment