ba

Voting

Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Back to Work

No baby yet, but at least I am able to be back at work until he/she comes.

6 comments:

Candis Berge said...

You know I am addicted to your blog now - just in case you post that you are heading to the hospital.... and so I'll be checking for the next ..26 days?

Happy birthing day, whenever it happens!

CJ Olson said...

I'm glad that you are able to go back to work! Woo Hoo!!

It's nice having your sister around so that way I can hear how things are going for you plus..your nephews and nieces are so sweet!

The Erickson Family said...

Thank you for the update. I've been checking daily for news!

Hope all goes well!!!

Leingang Family said...

Glad you are back to work! Hope the last couple of weeks go well.

Sara said...

I'm glad you've reached full-term and are off bed rest. What an exciting time to anticipate meeting this little one!

Bob and Karen said...

Okay, Christine, I'll be there on Wednesday and would love to be there for the birth of my grandchild! So...... what do you say?!
Love, Mom/Karen