ba

Voting

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Working on Baby's Room

We got the baby;s changing table last week, so Dan put it together. We have the baby's room mostly put together. Here's a few picts. Now it's just waiting for a baby....





6 comments:

Candis Berge said...

Oh my goodness, I got excited when I saw your blog changed thinking "oh, this is IT" ... oh well, not quite.

I love the roon and that changing table is really wonderful too.

Soon, soon...

Leingang Family said...

That nursery is adorable! You guys did a great job!

stumbo fam said...

Very Cute!! Just need the baby now!! :-)

The Erickson Family said...

Looks really nice! Can't wait to see photos of baby!

Brooke said...

So cute! At least you know the end is near! Enjoy your last few days just the 2 of you (meaning Dan) - it's so special! We are anxious to meet Little Lawson!

Eric and Lisa Lawson said...

Your nursery is really well decorated. I love how fun the walls look, and good choices in furniture.