ba

Voting

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Pregnant and Home

Well, here I am 33 weeks pregnant and offically on bed rest. This past week has been a bit of a challenge. I went in for my regular 33 week check-up on Wednesday and when my doctor check me, he found that I was 2 cenitmeters dialated. He immediately put me on bed rest until June 2 and had me sent up to the Labor & Delivery unit of the hospital. Once admitted and monitered, I also found out that I was contracting every four minutes, without me even realizing this. SOOOO, I am now at home and on medication for the next 2 weeks. Hopefully the baby will not come until after June 1 or 2, then I will be 36 weeks along and that's an ok time to deliver. At any rate you can pray for me that I won't go stir crazy!!

13 comments:

Bob and Karen said...

We are praying for you.
Love, Mom/Karen

Candis Berge said...

That looks more like couch rest then bed rest! Get those feet up! Pamper yourself because it will all change fast once little one makes his/her appearance!

Seriously, we are praying for you and the baby. More mommy tummy time the better right now.

Andrea said...

Hey girl! We will pray for you and baby...and Dan as his work load is probably increasing greatly with you off your feet. :) I agree with Candis - live it up while you can - try to think of it as a mini-vacation before the big event comes.

Do you like reading?? Knitting?? Watching movies?? Can you get access to a laptop to keep up with all the blogs?? :) I'm brainstorming here...

The Erickson Family said...

Thanks for the update. I agree with Candis too - ENJOY this time because it is going to be gone soon! It is exciting to think that you will be holding your baby in your arms in a few weeks! I can't wait to find out who is in there and what the name is!!!

Emily said...

We will be praying for you, Dan and the baby! (To me, bedrest sounds like heaven!!!) Enjoy your time of rest! God bless!

Danny and Mandy said...

We are praying for you guys. Please, let me know if you need anything!

Kristina said...

We'll be praying for you and that precious baby!

Leingang Family said...

I will be praying for you.

Do you know how to knit or crochet? You should have someone teach you if you don't. It's lots of fun and you could make lots of cute things for the baby while you wait for him/her to come!

Anonymous said...

Hang in there! I'll be praying for you!! -Sonja (boe) narvesen

Sharon said...

Praying for you.

Brooke said...

We are praying that Little Lawson doesn't come any earlier than needed!

I have had alot of people ask me if I'm coming back to work while you are at home? Unfortunately not!

CJ Olson said...

Oh...I hope that you will be able not to go to stir crazy with being on bedrest! Make sure that you listen because it's easy to think oh I can do this or that! Just think soon your little baby will be here! We are praying for you, Dan and the little Baby. Ummm....ideas, read a book, journal to yourself or baby, take a sketch pad and draw, sit in front of the window and watch the flowers bud and all the animals coming out to play. Thinking and praying for you.

The Erickson Family said...

How is being on bedrest going???