ba

Voting

Monday, December 17, 2007

Overdue Update

It's been much to long since I have blogged...there is sooooooo much to catch you up on. I will do my best. First of all, pregnancy is going well, the baby is healthy and doing well. The more immediate news in that Dan and I moved to Fergus Falls, MN this past weekend. It was a big decision that weighed on us, but because of various circustances we ended up leaving New York. The biggest reason for leaving NY was that in November I lost my nannying job because the grandma of the kids was moving into the home to take over. After that happened, we found out that Dan's grandmother, who we were living with, was diagnoised with colon/rectal cancer. Since we would be undergoing chemo/radiation treatment, it would impossible for me to be there being pregnant and her being radio active. So....in the end, we decided it was best to move to MN, so I could be near my mother and family while being pregnant.
Here are some of the pictures from the last month...

Kenny, me and Dan at our early Christmas with Dan's sister and family.

Dan and his nephew, Ryan.

My last day of work as a nanny for Braden (the baby) and Max (3 years).

Our good friends, Jesse and Karessa Arbuckle, were married on Sat, Dec. 15th in Jamestown, ND. We had a wonderful time celebrating their marriage!

Dan and I at Arbuckle's wedding.

2 comments:

Brooke said...

I had just recently heard that you were coming back to the area! We are so glad to have you! Glad you are feeling well and that the trip ended up going well! Hope to see you soon!

Kari, RN said...

Oh wow, that is a big update of a blog post! I trust the move went well, and I'm sure you'll miss New York and be happy to be around family and friends in MN again, all at the same time. How fun to hang out with nieces and nephews again! Merry Christmas!