I went to see my OB/GYN and she told us that I am about 6 weeks along. I am doing well. The due date is July 5th. I have been a bit upset in my stomach this past week and haven't been able to eat a whole lot, but I still haven't been sick! I am very thankful for that! Thanks for all the notes of congrats! We'll keep you updated!
8 comments:
Ah Christine!!! Congratulations! Such exciting news! I hope that you feel better and I can't wait to see pictures of you and your growing belly. WOW - great fun!!!
Dan to Chris wa 6-week oto-san & oka-san desune, sugoi!! Hontoni hontoni I am happy for you two:)
Thanks for the update! I was sick from week 6-16 with our son. I lost 15 lbs from being so sick. I could only eat McDonald's. I prayed through every burger that Bennett was getting SOMETHING good. :o) I hope you can avoid sickness during pregnancy because it really wipes you out!
OH, I so remember! But there are so many wonderful things about being pregnant, too!
I will be praying for you. Hope you feel better VERY soon.
Yay for babies! Zac and I are due June 5th =D
<3 Heather
congratulations you guys!! How exciting. pretty soon you will have either a little Dan or a little Christine running around...I don't know which is scarier! haha just kidding.
Christine, take advantage of this excellent excuse to eat great amounts of ice cream ^_^
Congrats! We just got your mom's Christmas letter and heard the big news, so had to come to your site and check out the details! Hope that the pregnancy goes well for you and also the move back to MN. What an exciting Christmas gift!
Congratulations! If your baby arrives on schedule, we might share the same birthday!
If you're looking for a healthy dose of Japanese-kid-cuteness, I just updated my blog with some pics from my Christmas parties yesterday:
http://annajapana.blogspot.com/
Take care!
Post a Comment