One of the best surprises about coming back to MN was that my sister and nieces and nephews drove up from Florida for my mom's birthday. These past few days have been so much fun hanging out and playing together. It had been over a year and a half since Dan and I had seen the kids.
Holly, who is now 9, climbed up in the tree and perched herself up there.
3 comments:
Glad you are feeling good and that your move went well. Have a wonderful Christmas!
We are soooooooooooo excited that you are back in minnesota!! I'm sure you are having such a great time with your family! We will have to get together for coffee...maybe even when Lisa is here!!!
How exciting! I'm sure your family is very excited to have you home! What will you guys be doing? Where will you be working?
Post a Comment