ba

Voting

Friday, November 02, 2007

BIG NEWS....


I'm pregnant!!!!!!




Hurray!!!!
Hurray!!!!
Hurray!!!!





16 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS!!! Hope your feeling well! When are you due? -Sonja (Boe) Narvesen

Dan and Christine Lawson said...

Thanks!! I am due July 5th!! We are soooooo happy!!

Candis Berge said...

I've been checking your blog for this annoucement....

Congratulations!!!

Andrea said...

Cool! I also have been wondering when you guys would be starting to expand your family. Congrats and hope you feel alright!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! How exciting! You aren't far along, are you? Wow! We are so happy for you!
God bless, Emily, Joel and Corbin

sevenstroms said...

Yeah!!!! We are so excited for you....you will be a beautiful pregnant woman!
Keep us posted!
CONGRATS!

The Erickson Family said...

Oh wow! Congratulations!

Kristina said...

Congratulations!!! When are you due? Hope that you are feeling ok and surviving those first few months of pregnancy!!

Henrik and Carrie said...

Awesome! We are so happy for you!

Anonymous said...

Hey you two! Congrats! That is so exciting. It looks like you have been having a blast in NY. I will write you an email soon. Congrats again! Sarah (Japan) :)

Leingang Family said...

Yeah!!! How are you feeling? I hope it is good. Congrats to you both!

Anonymous said...

おめでとうございます!!!
We are so happy for you two and excited very much! Hope you feel okay(^-^)

Kari, RN said...

Congratulations! Wow, what fun news to read! It'll be fun to keep reading about this new adventure for you two!

CJ Olson said...

Oh my goodness what exciting news! Congratulations! We are so excited for you guys...praing that it's a smooth & fun pregnancy!!

Brooke said...

A BIG congrats to you guys!

annalise + andrew said...

congratulations Christine! :o) I am so excited for you! You are going to have a beautiful baby! When will you find out (or should I say will you?) what it is?

I am trying to start updating our blog, kind of slacking on it, but hopefully I will be getting better at it!

www.arthomas.blogspot.com

Love you!

-Annalise