ba

Voting

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Updates

This is how big our little baby girl is getting....I went into to check on her after laying her down and walked into her standing!! I can't believe she is getting so big and is almost into the walking phase. When I picked Isabelle up from bed this morning, she didn't want me or Dan to hold her. Guess who she wanted? Yep, Isaiah. She sat like this with him for about 15 minutes, watching Dora. Couldn't believe it.
Over the weekend we spent the day in Fargo supporting our good friends new foundation Elijah's Truth - an adoption foundation. They organized a large softball tourament and had a great turn out.
Dan played with a good team, playing 4 games in SCORCHING hot 95 degree weather. We were happy they played and watched 2 of the four games. I was really thankful that my sisters lived nearby, so we could get out of the heat for meals and naps. By the end of the day my sister's apartment became a playground...and the destruction began - spilling, tipping, drooling...basically destroying. A few minutes with no supervision...this is what he got into, after spreading a huge deck of cards all over the living room floor. Ohhh to live like a child :)
And a smile to end the day!

1 comment:

Bob and Karen said...

OH My goodness, those pictures of Izzy remind me so much of Dan as a baby. And I love that Izzy and Isaiah are such great friends as well as siblings. Great Job, Mama and Daddy!!!

Love you all,
Nanny