ba

Voting

Sunday, July 04, 2010

Here you go Izzy!

So I, Dan, was taking care of the kids this morning while Christine took a nap. Isaiah and I just ate a "2nd Breakfast" of raisin bran where Isaiah just wanted to pick out the raisins and leave the bran. (Don't we all sometimes) Isabelle woke up and joined us with some cheerios and I fed her some baby food peaches as well. She was not done with her cheerios when Isaiah and I finished so we left her to eat some cheerios in her chair. This is what I heard from across the room when I had my back to them. Isaiah says,"Here you go Izzy!" followed by,"Open!" I figured he was just helpig her with her cheerios... WRONG!

"Here you go Izzy!"


"OPEN!"


They Did It!
(after several failed attempts)

I was going to stop him at this point but look how much fun he was having!


And Isabelle was loving it too. Here, she took the spoon from his hand, giggling...


I wouldn't say she ate much, but they went through the rest of the peaches trying, as you can see here.

4 comments:

Tim and Jenny said...

Super cute! So glad you got that on the camera!

Auntie Janey said...

OMG!!

Bob and Karen said...

So cute - what a loving brother trying to help his little sister! Great pics! Love you all. Nanny

Kristi said...

Good thing is was peaches and not desitin!!! Super cute pics! So glad you had the camera handy. Great memories for them to talk about for years to come.