This month has proved to be a month of growth-markers. Isaiah seems to be learning new things every week, even every day. He has figured out how to blow bubbles in his little drinking glass, he spits out his food, plays peek-a-boo from one side of a chair to the other, he does "so big" and "patty cake" upon request. He is learning things
SO FAST!! I must say he is really becoming fun to play with because he can interact so much more. Here are a few photos from this week. This week he turns 10 months.

Playing Peek-a-boo with mom!

Oops, I guess mama poured my cheerios out too fast!

Just love this picture. It's such a great glimpse into his little personality.

SO BIG (Looks a little like he's riding a roller coaster...)

WEE!!!!
4 comments:
SOOOOOOOOOOOOO Cute! Love you
Mom/Nanny
He's adorable! I can't believe that he's already 10 months! Wow what a big boy!! :-)
Ohhh your blog is so cute!! And Isaiah is adorable...those pics are so funny of him doing so big!!
Heather Larson
It is so fun watching them change and grow!
Post a Comment