ba

Voting

Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter

Our little family on Easter Sunday morning.
The sisters Grandpa and Isaiah having a good time together
Fun times with Auntie Jane
Smiles for everyone!
Eating some Tonkatsu with Mom and Dad; trying out chopsticks for the first time.

I love my Cheerios (just like mommy!)

5 comments:

Bob and Karen said...

Great pictures. We all enjoyed our visit on Skype last night. Especially Grandma and Granddad.
Love you

Auntie Betty said...

LOVE getting the pictures Chris!!! As you know, I check ALL the TIME!!! Love you guys...can't wait to see you this weekend!!!

Uncle Ryan said...

Hi everyone! Happy Easter to all and will be up this weekend to see you guys!

Andrea Knick said...

I love the pic of the 3 of you!! You look beautiful Chris!! Hope you had a great Easter, we need to get together soon!

Henrik and Carrie said...

Darling Easter pics! Great to see you this morning! Annika loved all the smiles and attention from Isaiah!