I am very worried about Daddy.
Mommy says he has some bad sickness called March Madness!!
He says things like It's Tourney Time, and he watched the TV and the Computer at the SAME TIME!!! Now he is all dressed up in his old college clothes Screaming GO BC!!
Poor Guy.
Now I have something COMPLETELY Different!
Mommy says, Daddy's Madness will go away soon and he will catch what I have.
Then she will lose her husband for the next 6 months.
OH NO!!!!
Can you Guess what I have???
SPRING FEVER!!
Happy First Day of Spring!
How long until Opening Day again.... LETS GO METS!!!
A special thanks to Cousin Kenny, Aunt Kristi and Uncle Dan for sending me this GREAT Mets Uniform. I love it! Can you tell?
6 comments:
THIS IS TOO CUTE!!!! Love, Mommy (at work)
Love it.... Granddad is already watching Mets games on TV. I can't wait till they come over again so we can show them the blog! Maybe Daddy can pick up a wireless signal with his laptop at their house. Love you all
Mommy/Nanny
I love it! You are very Welcome Isaiah! Don't forget to pass that on to your new brother or sister next year!! LETS GO METS!! LETS GO BC!!
Does BC remember how to dance? I definitely need an Isaiah fix, he is just sooo cute! I may be in Minneapolis in May for training with NAM - I'll keep ya posted. Dan, you should write a book!
Dad
Oh! That is too funny! What a clever blog today! And here I was, worried about the flu or something... I'm still laughing!
And what a cute picture at the end of that little fella!
Dan, I'm impressed at the blog today!! I'd have to agree with your dad, you should write a book! This was way too cute!! Have fun with the Madness!!
Post a Comment