Today was all about my two Irish boys. Celebrating St. Patrick's Day has always been a big tradition in Dan's family since they are half IRISH. So, today my boys got all decked out in there green outfits and ate cornbeef and cabbage for dinner. Personally, I had never had cornbeef, but it tasted pretty good. The two spent almost the entire day together.

Going for a nice spring walk; taking full advantage of the nice weather.

Hanging out by the front window waiting for mom to come home.

Ending the night with prayers and a night time snuggle with dad.

3 comments:
Thanks Christine for carrrying out Dan's family traditions. We love you.
I love corned beef! We have to wait to have ours until tomorrow night. But better late than never.
Love you guys!! Thanks for always keeping me updated on the activites there. I love checking the blog...makes me feel more connected and also a REALLY proud anutie. Love Betty
Post a Comment