ba

Voting

Sunday, April 06, 2008

We Want Spring BACK!!!!

It's April 7th and we want our spring back. Yesterday it was in the 40's and today we got a snow strom giving us about a foot of snow. What a disappointment!!!! So, Dan and I decided to make spring snowmen/women to beckon spring back. As you can see, I am the pregnant one!!



10 comments:

The Erickson Family said...

Your snow people are hilarious! I love that you made a pregnant one! I've never seen that before!

Candis Berge said...

Oh my goodness, that is so funny!

Leingang Family said...

So wait, you're the one in the bikini and Dan is in the apron? :o)

Hey, I just noticed. Do you guys live next store to Bob and Karen's old house?

Andrea said...

That is great! I don't think I've even seen snow people wearing swimsuits. I also like the little bump on the snowgirl.

Henrik and Carrie said...

Hilarious! "If life gives you way too much snow, make a snowman & snow-woman-with-child." This is my new MN version of the old lemons proverb!

Leingang Family said...

Duh!!! I am so dumb. Of course you are both wearing swimsuits, but Dan's had to be tied on. You guys are so creative!

Brooke said...

You two are so creative! Way to have fun with the downside of spring (or winter)!

Kari, RN said...

This is awesome! You guys crack me up. Great job with just doing the best you can with what you've been given!

Anonymous said...

Hey hosers, only you two would do this...very funny! I'm trying to get ahold of you, don't have your # so call me if you would. we are coming to FF for a week at the end of the month.

Goatcheese

Bob and Karen said...

I hope you don't deliver a snow baby! How fun!