And our growing little family
It looks like you have been having all kinds of fun lately! That's so great! By the way, you look wonderful!
Christine - you look cute. I love the little belly. I enjoyed being about 6-7 months pregnant most cause I was showing enough to be cute in clothes but not too big when I stopped caring how I looked. Sorry, but it's true... :)
Pretty pretty! Are you feeling as great as you look?
Post a Comment
3 comments:
It looks like you have been having all kinds of fun lately! That's so great! By the way, you look wonderful!
Christine - you look cute. I love the little belly. I enjoyed being about 6-7 months pregnant most cause I was showing enough to be cute in clothes but not too big when I stopped caring how I looked. Sorry, but it's true... :)
Pretty pretty! Are you feeling as great as you look?
Post a Comment