P.S Another good way to make a good dinner is to get the reciepe from your mother, they always seem to know everything!
ba
Voting
Tuesday, July 10, 2007
Successful Pot Roast
This is for you newlywed wives (under 5 years). Tonight I decided to be daring and tried making a pot roast. The last time I attempted it, it turned out horrible. Well, tonight, I made it again and it was awesome! It's actually possible to make something Betty Crocker wrote without burning it. I had to take a picture because I was so happy! So, for those of you that are newlyweds, don't be afraid to try something again that you burnt the first time. It usually comes out good the second time....if you actually follow a reciepe (very carefully, in my case!)
P.S Another good way to make a good dinner is to get the reciepe from your mother, they always seem to know everything!
P.S Another good way to make a good dinner is to get the reciepe from your mother, they always seem to know everything!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I hate to tell you this, but we have been married almost 15 years and that still happens to me.
And I have taken pictures of stuff I made for dinner that turned out perfect. Chris thought it was strange but I was really proud of myself. And the roast did turn out beautifully! You should be proud!
Post a Comment