ba
Voting
Monday, July 09, 2007
Food for thought....
The worst job in the world has got to be a telecommunicator. Today I was on the telephone with America trying to get some things corrected with my student loans. After waiting 20 minutes for someone to take my call, I had to give them lots of information, then was put on hold. You can imagine that sitting on the line for almost a 1/2 hour can make a person a little frusterated, but I tried to be pleasant because the girl I was talking to had 5 minutes left on her 8 a.m.-8 p.m. shift. Can you imagine having to accomodate irritated people on the phone all day. I would definately loose my cool...more than once. Anyhow, next time you are on the phone waiting for a telecommunicator, just try to think about how their difficult their job would be if you were irritated and force a smile when talking to them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment