ba

Voting

Thursday, March 22, 2007

My Lovely Plumbers

(VERY FUNNY-PLEASE READ)

This morning as I was getting out of the shower I heard someone say, "Konichiwa?" (Hello)Great!! I am in a towel and my plumbers are here! I asked them to hang on, threw something on and put up my sopping wet hair. I went out to the entry to see these two older men talking Japanese a 100 miles an hour. I had no idea what they were trying to say to me! So I asked them to hang on and I called my "Everyday Angel," Junko Sensei. She hurried over to talk with them and tell them the problem. After hearing what was wrong they went right to work.

As the morning progressed I would occasionally look outside to see what they were up to. One time I looked out to see that my lovely plumber was peeing in my evergreen trees... I laughed! The next time I looked out, I saw my lovely plumber enjoying a smoke. As he finished it up, he ever so carefully dug a small hole in my flowerbed and BURIED his cigerette butt. I mean, COME ON! Just throw it someplace where I don't have to DIG for it later! Trying to keep a positive attitude about these guys, I looked outside after lunch to see them hard at work. Thankfully, no one was peeing on my evergreen trees.
My Lovely Plumber....
Digging....

3 comments:

Bob and Karen said...

Sounds like you had a good laugh over your plumber! Is everything at least fixed now? :-)

The Normals said...

I can relate to this. I love the pictures.

Leingang Family said...

So, after the whole adventure is your washer fixed?