
So, lastnight I decided to finally try to make one of mine and Dan's favorite foods. It's called Gyoza. It's similiar to a potsticker. (kind of) Anyways, I spent about an hour chopping up all the veggies, then put them together along with some beef and cooked them. They turned out good and we decided we like them even better than the store bought ones. Now, I can say that I know how to make gyoza. That's one more thing to add to my "Meal list." New wives have to figure out this whole making meals thing, you know.
4 comments:
Can't wait for you to come home so you can teach me how to cook all your Japanese specialties! By the way I found a store that sells some Japanese (and all foreign) packaged food stuff. :-)
Wow...how do you make them! WE'd probably love to make them!
I agree about wives trying to find and get a whole bunch of recipes to use! :-)
Looks like fun!
THis looks really good- I think I need the recipe!
Post a Comment