ba

Voting

Saturday, March 17, 2007

Florida Bunch

These are my cute nieces and nephews that live in Florida. They are my oldest sisters, Lisa, kids. Holly, Eric, Brett and Ingrid. Can you tell Ingrid is the character in the bunch!

2 comments:

Henrik and Carrie said...

Oh how fun it was to open your blog and see Lisa's kids! I just miss her so much and I can't believe how much the kids have grown up. She's gonna have teenagers on her hands pretty soon!

Hope you are having great days!

Jim and Marilyn said...

I checked your blog today and also saw the pic of your sister's kids. Time goes by so fast, huh! We just had such an enjoyable weekend with your aunt (and my cousin!)Ruth. It was so good to catch up on fmaily news.
I finally had to add a comment, since I've enjoyed checking your site from time to time and reading about your adventures. God's blessings daily!