ba

Voting

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Goodbye Bob and Karen

We said goodbye to Bob and Karen this morning and this is what the weather was like as they left. What a huge change from last week! We are so happy that Bob and Karen were able to come over to visit us. We had such a wonderful time with them and made some great memories. Thanks Bob and Karen for everything that you brought for us and that you brought back for us! We are so lucky to have parents like you!

8 comments:

Henrik and Carrie said...

Looks just like a Minnesota winter! Today was actually BEAUTIFUL! Record high temps and the snow was melting super fast. We were out for a family walk and Erik was loving every moment of splashing in the puddles.

So glad Dan's parents could visit. What a blessing!

Henrik and Carrie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sevenstroms said...

Hey guys....Just thought I would say hi and I just got done reading alot of your posts..I love your updates...and as you can tell, I am not the best at commenting...! Selfishly, I am thrilled that you are returning closer to home in August...I know God will lead you wherever you are supposed to go!! We've missed you around here! Love and God bless...Susanne and family!

sevenstroms said...

Hey guys....Just thought I would say hi and I just got done reading alot of your posts..I love your updates...and as you can tell, I am not the best at commenting...! Selfishly, I am thrilled that you are returning closer to home in August...I know God will lead you wherever you are supposed to go!! We've missed you around here! Love and God bless...Susanne and family!

sevenstroms said...

Hey guys....Just thought I would say hi and I just got done reading alot of your posts..I love your updates...and as you can tell, I am not the best at commenting...! Selfishly, I am thrilled that you are returning closer to home in August...I know God will lead you wherever you are supposed to go!! We've missed you around here! Love and God bless...Susanne and family!

sevenstroms said...

OOPs....I guess I clicked one too many times...hahaha..It's late and I should be catching up on my sleep!

Kari, RN said...

Catching up on your blog. How fun that Bob and Karen could visit! I wish I would've written sooner and asked you to tell them hello from me! Well, hopefully they'll read the comment and see that! Looks like you had a great visit with them and that it's been a good spring. Beautiful pics!!
We've had a lot of snow melting, and now they said we might get another inch overnight, but it's finally warming up enough to melt. Yippee!
Also glad to hear that you'll be heading back this way, even though it's been fun to read how much you've enjoyed Japan. Maybe with my traveling and your not knowing where you'll be, we'll end up in nearby locations sometime!

Bob and Karen said...

We had a great time and miss you both already. We love you both and can't wait until you are back in the states.