ba

Voting

Monday, December 04, 2006

Sendai City


I was looking through some of these pictures and realized that
there weren't any pictures of the actually city of Sendai. I love
taking pictures, it's actually one of my hobbies, so I thought I
would throw in some of these pictures I had taken of the city.
We just love this city! It is located right on the Pacific ocean and
surrounded by mountains. Recently I learned that Sendai is
called "the watchtower" of Japan because it's the highest city
located on the Pacific side of the island of Japan. It's the first city
that would see enemies coming from the Pacific side of the sea.
Pretty cool, huh? I live in a well protected city because of those
reasons. The other great thing about Sendai is that there are
over 1 million people living here, so it's never quiet (unless it's
New Year's, then everyone's at home). We always see people
out and about and have all the conveniences that a large city has!

No comments: