I have offically become the most privilaged Auntie in the world! Baby Faith has begun coming over to our house everyday for daycare while her mommy and daddy work hard. She is SUCH a great baby and so much fun to have around. Mostly, I'm excited to have her around her cousins everyday! I mean what Auntie won't want their niece around everyday!!! She fits right in with the bunch!

Smiles are such a treat to get when she's awake!

Playtime with cousin Izzy is fast becoming a routine! Isabelle is captivated by another baby around.

How can you resist that gorgeous face!!! What a sweetheart!

You can't see it very well, but I caught her trying to get her thumb into her mouth and thought it was SOOOO cute!
2 comments:
Love the pics!! Wish Jack could be with the cousins as well. He will have to make up for lost time when we come around...boohoo :-( Love you all! Auntie Betty
She is such a honey!
Post a Comment