ba

Voting

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

AND.....we're BACK!

Our little bundle is quite the happy girl! Does anyone else think that double chin is adorable?! My little cutie! Our little smarty figured out our childproof lock on the DVD/video cupboard. This is how we found him.
Someone got his first big haircut for the summer! He sat so great and didn't make a peep. I think he thought it was fun to watch himself in the mirror.
Notice the stitches? Isaiah took a bad spill into the church Bible pew rack on Sunday morning. After being rushed to the ER he got two stiches and LOTS of TLC the rest of the day. What can I say....it's probably the first of many. However I am happy to report he is doing very well.
Figuring that we needed something to keep Isaiah's attention away from the river in the backyard, the purchase of a new sandbox seemed like a great idea. HE LOVES IT!
Friends already, Faith and Isabelle are bound to be the best of buddies!

2 comments:

Bob and Karen said...

Each time I see a new picture of them I wish I was closer.... But this week I am so excited because I will get to see them in less then 48 hours!!!!! Hip Hip Hurrayyyyyyyy!!! Nanny and Papa are on their way. Ok, now I am getting really silly. See you Friday. Love Nanny

Auntie Janey said...

O that double chin is just adorable! She is such a wonderful little girl, just luv her!