ba

Voting

Friday, February 26, 2010

Sick Week

We have done a lot this week since we were home most of the week with colds. We, meaning Isaiah, Isabelle and me. We did everything possible I could think of to keep us all entertained.

Tickling for smiles.....
Playing with water....
Baths.....
Baking a cake....and eating the dough of course! Playing together....
Zooooommmming around in the dump truck (one of his favorite things to do)...
Having a snack party at his kid table....
laying on the ground....(not sure where this came from). Gotta love Isabelle's chubbie legs and chin in this picture!
All said and done, it was a good week and full of activity.

3 comments:

Auntie Janey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Auntie Janey said...

Oh my stars, sooo cute! Hope all are feeling better!

Bob and Karen said...

how cute they are. Keep the pictures coming. I am keeping busy by looking at your pics and the 3 grandson's on LI. Missing everyone. Especially while I'm on my own while Bob is away.