ba

Voting

Friday, December 11, 2009

'Tis the Season

Christmas season is one of my favorite times of the year. I love the lights, the parties and great food. Here Dan and I are at the Bethel Church staff Christmas party. Isabelle dressed up for the season, celebrating her first Christmas in a cute outfit her Auntie Julie gave our kids. Mommy and her girl
Isaiah and Isabelle with their buddies!
Look at that scowl! Still cutie though.
Quite the happy girlThis big boy is a little copy cat doing everything he sees us doing. This is one of his new favorite things to do with his cereal.

2 comments:

Bob and Karen said...

Love it, love it, love it. Just keep making me smile with your great pictures. Love you.

Auntie Betty said...

Very nice pics! I love when you post them. It is so fun and I feel closer to home when I look at them. Miss you guys! See you in less than 2 weeks. Hugs, Auntie Betty