I spent the day decorating for Christmas at my sister's house. We had so much fun! Here's a few pictures from our day. Thanks for the fun day Janey!! Decorating the tree and all the nooks and crannies...setting the sweet Christmas mood.
2 comments:
Auntie Betty
said...
HOW FUN!!! It looks just wonderful and SO festive!! Just Lovely...and I am sure little Isabelle enjoyed every minute too. Hugs, Auntie Betty
Thanks for coming to decorate with me, it sure was FUN! I got the stair railing done, the garland in the kitchen done, but have yet to put the ornaments on the tree. Auntie Janey
2 comments:
HOW FUN!!! It looks just wonderful and SO festive!! Just Lovely...and I am sure little Isabelle enjoyed every minute too. Hugs, Auntie Betty
Thanks for coming to decorate with me, it sure was FUN! I got the stair railing done, the garland in the kitchen done, but have yet to put the ornaments on the tree. Auntie Janey
Post a Comment