Here I am in my first offical day as STAY-AT-HOME mom with my special boy. Yesterday was the first page in this new chapter of my life. I am very happy to have the chance to be home and raise my children. I am sure I will learn a lot and be stretched in lots of different ways. (Thank goodness for my parents upstairs!)

All Isaiah wanted to do yesterday was play with water, so since we don't have a bath tub downstairs I decided to stick him in the infant bath tub instead of going upstairs. Needless to say, he had a ball!

Isaiah is enthralled with his sister, always giving her kisses

Our sleeping princess.

I somehow found time to make a delicious blueberry bread. I'm not Betty Crocker, it was a box mix!
6 comments:
It's always a change....being a SAHM will be a good thing! Enjoy
I'm so excited for you! You are right about stretching, but it is good! Enjoy it! And the idea you had with the water in the baby bath was great! During the winter when he wants to play with snow, but can't bring Isabelle outside you can put it in there and he can enjoy it! That is how I did it for daycare. :)
First let me say that blueberry bread look DELICIOUS!!! Would love to sit, chat and eat some with good java right now. I am so thrilled you are able to be home with the kids!! Again, I loved being home and spending some time with you guys. Hugs to all, Auntie Betty
I'm SO glad you enjoyed your first days at home! :) You are a WONDERFUL mommy!
Congrats on this big decision! Great new chapter . . .
What fun pictures, I am so getting excited about coming to visit. Love the tub scene! Being a stay at home Mom is a career and you will be great at it. Enjoy every moment, because they grow up so fast. Look how big my baby is!!!
Post a Comment