ba

Voting

Monday, October 26, 2009

1 month old girl

Man how time flies! Isabelle turned one month over the weekend. She is growing everyday and changing all the time. It seems like Isaiah turned into a big boy overnight...he's such a happy boy! Not a great picture of the wee one, however when I saw this picture I thought she really looked like her nanny in NY
Isabelle's first bath. Surprisingly she was quite content for majority of the bath until the end.

3 comments:

Auntie Betty said...

Oh, she is such a sweet little girl!! Big brother is SO big too. I am sure you are having fun and busy days being home with them. Can't wait to see you in a few weeks. Hugs to all~

Auntie Betty said...

Oh, she is such a sweet little girl!! Big brother is SO big too. I am sure you are having fun and busy days being home with them. Can't wait to see you in a few weeks. Hugs to all~

Bob and Karen said...

Great Pictures once again. Counting down the days till we are there. We leave here 2 wks from today to drive out!