This little guy was in such a fun mood today, playing with all sorts of random things and keeping himself quite busy. He is SOOO much fun!!

Just saying "Hi" to everyone

He checks on his little sister about every 10 minutes making sure she is still there.....and she always is.
3 comments:
SOOOOOOO cute! I love seeing the new pics. Of course I admit I check the blog non-stop daily to see if you have posted new pics. SOOOO fun seeing them. Keep them coming. You are in our prayers daily. Love you all, Betty & Ryan
As Auntie Betty, I, Nanny, too check the blog non-stop for new pics. I am so happy that you are so good about keeping it updated. Love you all, Nanny and Papa
Was that a medicine bottle in my little man's hands???
Seriously though...he is just so cute. I am glad the transistion to big brother has gone well so far. He is going to be her big protector!
Keep them coming!! (pictures I mean)
Post a Comment