ba

Voting

Friday, September 25, 2009

Day 3 with Miss Isabelle

Here she is--Miss Isabelle herself. She is so small! Today we will be going home and finally getting to meet/see big brother Isaiah for the first time. With the ban on vistors to the birthing unit, only Dan has been allowed up to see me and Isabelle. I am very thankful for technology when there are circumstances like these.

As I changed Isabelle's diaper and clothing she sucked on her pacifier. Doesn't it look huge compared to her tiny head and fingers!
All cozy in her new pink hat and polka-dot layette.
Fast asleep in her little crib. This is a pretty great look at her close up!
Sleeping on Daddy's chest looks pretty comfortable to me!

2 comments:

Candis Berge said...

Well, the good thing about you not having any visitors at the hospital, is that you put so many great pictures on the blog for all of us to see! I sort of feel like I've been to the hospital to see her. Fabulous! I love seeing all these pictures! Now I can't wait to see Isaiah and Isabelle together!

Emily said...

Welcome sweet Isabelle!!! What a little cutie! We look forward to meeting you! Love her name! Congratulations!!!