I guess that clip on the bags of chips wasn't enough to keep him out. Just when you turn your back for a minute, something always happens! Well, at least he got a little snack.
ba
Voting
Saturday, August 01, 2009
OUr LitTle BuNDLe of JoY
It's not about me anymore...it's all about Isaiah. I know married couples must say to themselves at some point, 'what did we ever do before kids?' I have asked myself that question and think...nothing as important as this. Even when things are cramped, noisy and messy, this is still better than not having him.
Apparently he really liked Spaghetti O's (enough, at least, to smear everywhere!)
SO BIG! Walking pretty much all the time now, he is offically on the move. He is such a good little boy, not getting into a whole bunch.....
I guess that clip on the bags of chips wasn't enough to keep him out. Just when you turn your back for a minute, something always happens! Well, at least he got a little snack.
I guess that clip on the bags of chips wasn't enough to keep him out. Just when you turn your back for a minute, something always happens! Well, at least he got a little snack.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It is so fun to see all he is doing. Spoke with Grandma JoAnn yesterday and she updated me on his climbing habits and gun chewing!
Love you all and miss you too! Nanny
Post a Comment