So many things have happened since my last blog entry!
I have now learned to communicate using my voice so I have not had to come on here and type so much. I can say Mama, and Dada, and Baba (bottle), and Wawa (water), and Ama (Grandma), and Uck (Duck) and my favorite word See, as I point at all sorts of things.
We have also had lots of excitement and visitors.
Here I am at the Summerfest Parade with Grandma and Grandpa
Here I am at the Summerfest Parade with Grandma and Grandpa
Daddy went up in a Helicopter. He said he had always wanted to do that.
Mommy wore a big hat to keep out the sun and I had my first Sucker! I LOVED IT!
Of course June was the convention, I am not so sure what that is, something about pastors getting together from all over the Country to argue and pray about it.
But that meant Nanny and Papa came to town from New York.
We spent lots of fun times together.
Here we are out to eat a Perkins.
I entertained them all by playing with my straw.
I can do lots of tricks! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment