ba

Voting

Monday, May 25, 2009

Wedding Weekend

We were so happy to be a part of my older sister's wedding weekend. She married a great guy and had a fabulous wedding. I was their wedding photographer, so I didn't get a bunch of pictures with my camera, but when they send out more photos I will be sure to blog them for all of you to see. After walking so cutely down the aisle as a ring bearer, Isaiah zonked out on the pew bench next to Dan. He was a little champ!

3 comments:

Andrea Knick said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful weekend!! Can't wait to see more pics! Your little man looks so cute on that bench sleeping. Call if you need any help on your move!

Leingang Family said...

I love the pic of him sleeping on the pew! What a sweet little ringbearer!

Bob and Karen said...

Can't wait to get my hands on that little bundle! 15 days and counting down!!!