ba
Voting
Friday, May 15, 2009
First Mother's Day
It was my 1st Mother's Day this past weekend and boy did I feel special! Dan and Isaiah were home finger painting this sign that you see below while I was working at church. When I can home I saw this adorable handmade card with my favorite flowers alongside them. What a great surprise (I love surprises!) Dan had made a pizza, so lunch was on the table and Isaiah was down for a nap. The two of us got to eat alone and spend about a 1/2 hour just relaxing together which ended up being one of the best parts of my day. Later in the afternoon we went to Dairy Queen for blizzards then visited my mom and dad. Overall it was a wonderful, special day. And just think, next year there will be baby #2 to celebrate with too! 

I love my mommy! (and Daddy)
I really like eating with my own fingers now. Plus I like big chunks of food to munch on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I have been looking and looking and looking for new pics...YEAH love them!!! Can't wait to see you guys next weekend. PS. I think you are going to have a little artist on your hands. Love Auntie Betty
So you have a little artist in the making... following in Mommy's shoes? Love you all. 26 days until we leave for Fergus! Looking forward to seeing you.
Happy First Mother's Day! Your little guy is quite the artist!
This kid is just too cute!! Takes after his mom with the art work!! Miss you - kisses and hugs xoxoxo
Aunt Kristi
Post a Comment