ba

Voting

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Horse Show

Today I saw something SO COOL! Something I had never seen before. I woke up from a nice long sleep, I got a bath and the first thing my mom put on me where some new boots. But these weren' t like any other boots I have worn before the were cowboy boots from my auntie Liz.
I found out I was wearing these boots because we were going to a horse show. I LOVED it! I got to sit "Goose" with my friend Janeice! I was pretty much in awe of the whole thing. Me on a very big horse. Mostly I was in awe of the lady who was holding me!Here I am with Dad, Uncle Steve, Auntie Liz, Janeice and "Goose"

Janeice and "Goose" after they showed for Western pleasure.

3 comments:

Bob and Karen said...

Such an adoreable little cowboy!

Henrik and Carrie said...

What a fun experience! Not many little boys get to start riding so early!

Leingang Family said...

Yee Haw!