ba

Voting

Monday, February 23, 2009

8 months

Our little guy is 8 months old today. I never really understood why it was such a big deal for to parents to take note of each month, but now I do. It's just one day, maybe even an hour for some, to reflect on the fact that their little one is not so little anymore. They have accomplished new feats each day and have long surpassed those first few days after birth.

Anyway, I am glad to acknowledge his month-by-month accomplishments. Oh and today marks the first day that we can actually see his first bottom tooth. Fun! Here are some photos from this week.
He is SOOO ready to walk!


I love those cute chubby, I mean Healthy, legs
Our little duckie after his evening bath

Chomping on a piece of bread

Just playin'

1 comment:

Bob and Karen said...

He gets cuter and cuter with each month. Love you all