ba
Voting
Saturday, January 03, 2009
Christmas Vacation, part 3 - NEW YORK
Surprise DADDY!!!! WE'RE GOING TO NEW YORK!!!
For Christmas, Dan recieved the biggest surprise ever... a trip to Long Island, NY for a much needed get-a-way and time spent with his family. I pulled off the biggest, longest kept secret I have ever done, by waiting until Dec 24th at 8:00 p.m to reveal to Dan that we were leaving the next morning at 6:00am for a 9 day trip to Long Island, NY. HE WAS shocked, pretty much speechless (which rarely happens) and SOOOOO excited. He literally could hardly sleep! Thankfully I had secretly packed all his bags and everything else.
Dan's sister, mom and dad were thrilled to be able to all be together for Christmas Day and the days that followed. Here are some of the highlights.....
All of us together opening Christmas presents!
Isaiah with his Nanny. She got lots of hugs, slobbery kisses and endless knawing from Isaiah's teething frenzy
Cousin Kenny and Isaiah spent lots of time playing together! Isn't Kenny such a cutie in this outfit!
Isaiah's papa was really happy to see him and get some quality time with his grandson that he hasn't gotten to see as much as he would like.
A trip into NYC to the Metropolitian Museum of Art. One of my most favorite places in the U.S.


A visit to Dan's cousins resturant in Manhattan after driving down 5th Avenue.
Isaiah all tucker out after a long day at the museum.
Watching the NY Giants play the MN Vikings while sitting on a couch in NY. Too bad the Giants didn't win that game....oh well, they still made the playoffs, even though the Vikes didn't
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I can't believe you pulled it all off!! How exciting and fun for Dan! It was fun to see all the pics, looks like you had a great time!! I miss you lots and hope we can see each other soon! Is there an evening that you could get away for a couple of hours to go to Perkins? Or we can get together during the day when or if you get off early, I don't know if you have the same hours. One more thing, I can't believe you had a Giants jersey on!?! But I guess it's pretty pointless to be a Vikings fan these days! Love ya lots and miss you! A
I can't believe you pulled it all off!! How exciting and fun for Dan! It was fun to see all the pics, looks like you had a great time!! I miss you lots and hope we can see each other soon! Is there an evening that you could get away for a couple of hours to go to Perkins? Or we can get together during the day when or if you get off early, I don't know if you have the same hours. One more thing, I can't believe you had a Giants jersey on!?! But I guess it's pretty pointless to be a Vikings fan these days! Love ya lots and miss you! A
so fun to see all of these photos! Love your hair in the new years pics! What a great surprise! I'm sure Dan appreciated it!
I agree with Andrea K. - you had on Giants jersey's????
And I can't believe you pulled off that surprise. Way to go!
Isaiah is just so cute!
Post a Comment