Last evening I hosted a ladies Christmas party at my house. It was so fun to have all these ladies over for a night of laughter, fun, food and fellowship! What a marvelous group of ladies to have in my life. Each of them are such a delight! Merry Christmas to all!

Brooke and me

A new perspective on things..... :)

Susanne and Meghan accidently got cut out of the above picture, so they made up for it by giving us a really good laugh!
2 comments:
Oh my goodness... I totally forgot about the party!! I AM SO SORRY!!! I wish I could have been there. We had a crazy week with Jax in the hospital from last sat. night until mon. afternoon and he really didn't come out of it until yesterday. He had mornings of 103 temp and not walking all day, all week. Plus we are trying to get everything ready for our trip to Rochester on Thurs. for Dr. appointments. I looks like you guys had so much fun! Once again I'm sorry I didn't let you know or anything! Love ya, Andrea
Thanks so much for the fun time! Hope you neck is feeling better!
Post a Comment