Well, Mommy and Daddy have finally noticed my superior intellectual abilities and gave me a wonderful avenue to put them on display. They allowed me to partake in a wonderful game that will help me broaden my vocabulary. As you can see it has already begun to make my narrating more elloquent. This marvelous game, of course, is Scrabble!
Of course Father quickly sought my advice on how to defeat Mother. Here, I am giving him advice on how best to use the letters he has set before him.
As you can see I am already an expert.
Well Nanny, I am told that you are the, so called, "Reigning Champion" at this simplistic game. Well, I am not sure how you can claim this title without having challenged my Fast developing mind. We shall see soon enough when you arrive in out humble abode tomorrow. I will, shall I say, 'Keep the board warm' for you. As Father so crudely puts it when challenged,
"You are going Down!"
See you soon...
2 comments:
I would be happy to give my reigning crown up to you. Can't wait to see you tomorrow!
Wow! You are growing up fast! LOL
Post a Comment