ba

Voting

Friday, November 21, 2008

Drastic Times call for Drastic Measures

So....I've had pretty the same hairstyle since I met Dan 6 years ago, except it kept getting longer and more out of control. It was time for a BIG change... well, here goes nothing... 10 inches shorter and one wonderful donation for LOCKS OF LOVE
Taaaaaaaa daaaaaaaa!! Cut, dyed and styled... So what do you think? (Don't I look cute?)
Dan Loves it!!! And so do I. Isaiah doesn't know what to think.

10 comments:

Sonja said...

It LOOKS great! i love it!!!

ML Rusch said...

I love it! You'll love how much faster your hair will dry now! You look as though you're in high school!

The Erickson Family said...

VERY cute! Love the shorter look on you!

Andrea said...

Very stylish! You look great! That must be so much quicker in the morning, huh??

sevenstroms said...

LOVE IT....You are SOOOOO cute...you were before...and now...so stylish and classy...I love it!! and so brave! It's hard to cut hair that you've had for so long!

Stender Statement said...

OH.MY.GOODNESS. I love it!!! It looks so cute Christine!

meghan said...

Gorgeous of course!

Anonymous said...

OMG! You are gourgeus!!! So beautiful Christine! LOVE IT!

CJ Olson said...

YOU LOOK ADORABLE!! I love it! :-)

Andrea Knick said...

Chris- I love the hair cut!! You really do look great!! Love ya!