ba

Voting

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

My 1st Trip to NY

This week I am in NEW YORK!!!! My Dad is in a wedding, so we all came out here for that. I am so excited because I am meeting all my NY family and friends, plus doing some really great stuff. The first people I met were my greatparents. Apparently, I am named after this good looking man who just turned 91! He's my great-granddad, William. My great-grandma was not too far off, looking at me from a distance and waiting for her turn to hold me.
When I sat with my great-grandma, I was pretty content, but I soon started realizing that I was in a new place, not in the arms of my mom and dad and I was HUNGRY!After I got to eat a little bit it was back to pictures and getting passed around....Does that ever end? Probably not....
On to the cousins. It was great to see my buddies again, Ryan and Kenny.
Kenny and I are only a year and a half apart. He makes me happy and smile. I think we're gonna be good friends.
Especially since he gives me LOTS of attention and kisses.


DAY 2:

Today was family day with my mom and dad. They wanted to do some things that they like to do when they come to NY and brought me with to experience them for the first time. I was all cozy and comfortable in the car seat when they took me out to go to this place that had smelled really good and lots of food shaped like triangles....

It was Phil's Pizzaria, their favorite place to grab a slice of pizza!! I was a little jealous I couldn't eat any myself, but I will someday.
I was just happy to sit outside and be with my mom and dad.
The next place they took me was TO THE BEACH!!! It was a nice day, a little cold, but still pretty. They thought it would me fun for me to get my feet wet and feel the water, but I didn't like it AT ALL....

So I cried.... LOUD!!! Soon they made me feel better and I was alright again.
Mommy gave me kisses....And Daddy warmed me up with my blanket.My mom and dad were trying to get a cute family picture, but I was finished with pictures, the beach and just wanted to go home. They tried taking a few more, but finally realized.....
It's now all about me :) and took me home. (Can you tell why I have them wrapped around my finger?....especially my mom)






4 comments:

Bob and Karen said...

Great pictures. Great-Grandma and Great Granddad enjoyed seeing themselves and Isaiah on the computer screen!

sevenstroms said...

Looks like you are having a great time! Enjoy yourself, you have worked so hard lately doing a fab job with the SS!!
The pictures of you guys by the ocean are terrific!! Love the last one of Isaiah!! I love closeups!
See you soon,
Sus

Henrik and Carrie said...

Love the close up of Isaiah!! So excited that you can be out East for a visit!

Leingang Family said...

What a fun trip! He is getting cuter all the time!