ba

Voting

Saturday, July 05, 2008

Who Does He Look Like?


Since the day Isaiah was born we have been trying to figure out who he looks like. The other day my mother took out my baby books and Dan's mother sent some photos over the internet. So, here are the pictures that we have to compare.


4 comments:

sevenstroms said...

Christine....you look so great!! You look rested and just so happy to be a mommy!
I can't wait to visit with you and hold that little one again!
My first thought was that he looked like 'Brett'...do you think so??
Hope to see you soon,
Susanne

Anonymous said...

Well after looking at these photos I have come to the conclusion that Isaiah looks like Isaiah!! He is his own little man and has both mom and dad's best qualities ~ which of course makes him look just perfect! Counting the days til August 2nd.....

The Erickson Family said...

I think he's a real mix of both of you, but I think he resembles Christine a little more right now, but then again, with different expressions, he looks like Dan. I agree with Kristi - Isaiah looks like ISAIAH!

Leingang Family said...

I have to concur. He looks like Isaiah. And he is getting cuter all the time!

But I do think he looks more like his dad now than his dad when he was a baby. Especially when I look at the picture in the post below this one.