If you know me, Dan, at all, then you know that I am a Huge Mets Fan. Well this weekend Isaiah got to join me in the family past time of watching the Mets.
On Sunday they were on National TV playing against the Yankees...
On Sunday they were on National TV playing against the Yankees...
They won 3-1!!!!!
Yes!!!!
This means they won the season series against them 4 games to 2.
Give me Five!!
However, they were also on TV on Monday Night and they lost to the Cardinals 7-1.
NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!
But it's OK. Daddy thinks I look cute in my Mets onesies anyway.
Thank you Nanny Karen for sending me these great outfits so I can enjoy the Mets more with my Daddy. I love you.
LETS GO METS!!!!!!
5 comments:
Dan & Isaiah,
I'm Lov'in this blog! Can't wait to Skype with you again - let me know when you guys are free, like when the Mets are off! Nanny is back home for a couple of weeks so I'm a happy Papa again!
Love ya
We're not Mets fans, but we do like anyone who beats the Yankees!
Congratulations! Isaiah is SO cute!! :o) I am so excited for you guys! What a fun journey... thanks for keeping your blog so current. It's fun to see all the pics of baby! Love you!
I am so happy to hear that Isaiah is doing better. Kenny had the Jaundice too when we brought him home. LETS GO METS!! He is soooooooooooo cute!! Can't wait to hold him!!!
Cute photos! I echo Annalise - You're doing such a great job keeping your blog current! It's fun for those of us checking in from far away!
I do have to voice an opinion though... I think you should change your pink blog layout to BLUE! :o)
Post a Comment