ba

Voting

Saturday, July 26, 2008

1 Month Old

Everyone always says that time flies by with your newborn. I'm in agreement, but I feel like I have been able to enjoy so many of these first moments with Isaiah. The 2, 4 and 6 a.m feeding are tiring, but they are my special moments with him. I won't complain about them because they will be gone soon enough. Here is our little guy at one month. Growing so fast! He's now a little over 10 lbs when just a month ago he was born at 7.8 lbs
He's learning to crack a smile and happy to have a little alone time.
He's starting to enjoy being propped up in the corner of the sofa for an alternate position
SO alert, especially when he is with Daddy!
Let's not forget how much he likes being with his grandma and grandpa. They always have the right touch with getting him to relax.

2 comments:

Brooke said...

He is so sweet! I still need to get a good look at him in person! Isn't it fun to see a personality started to emerge!

The Erickson Family said...

He is a real cutie! I like his nose. For some reason, I'm very interested in noses. :o)